[Rhodes22-list] Brad, now my turn:

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 14:50:27 EDT 2008

PT,

Oh for gawd's sake, who in their right mind pays any attention to
Keith "Ubermouth" unless he's reporting a baseball game?  Mark this
day on your calender, I'm defending Joe Biden's filmed confrontation
with a reporter 20 years ago arguing about who has the higher IQ.
Olberman is an idiot!  Let me get caught-up on a few things this
afternoon and I'll be happy to get into the specifics (some of us
actually DO things instead of running our mouths about what the
government hasn't done for us).

Today is a day of remembrance of those who lost their lives in a
national tragedy that was at least 30 years in the making.

What part of Olberman just got demoted for being an clueless asshat
did you miss?

Brad