[Rhodes22-list] Rob's source of facts

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Sep 11 16:21:07 EDT 2008

Uh,,,, I don't think that was a quote from me.

I believe pretty strongly that one's spiritual adviser says a lot about
the individual. The pastor I've listened to most of my life has
definitely established much of my spiritual foundation, and my spiritual
belief. I don't necessarily believe everything he taught, nor is
everything I believe a direct result of what he taught, but you can bet
that if either of us held the belief of "Rev" Jeremiah Wright (it just
occurred to me that the man I'm speaking of is also "Rev. Wright, but
Rev. Dan Wright) the other wouldn't take 20 years to distance himself.