[Rhodes22-list] AERIL HUNTING!!

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Thu Sep 11 19:34:07 EDT 2008

 Lou,
WTF OVER!!!!
Please change the subject line to reflect humor, sarcasm or whatever you
call this post here.
It that the best you can come up with; "AERIAL HUNTING of animals to
thin their herds"?????

WERE YOU NOT READING THE POSTS FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS????

HER OPPONENTS SUPPORT KILLING UNBORN HUMANS!!!!  DUHH!!!!