[Rhodes22-list] Other news items.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 08:42:09 EDT 2008

While everyone has been busy beating each other up over politics and
watching the path of Ike, OPEC is done. The Saudis walked out of OPEC after  having
listened to enough of the Venezuelan and Iranian representatives. They  will
keep the oil flowing to supply the world demand. Brazil announced another  large
oil find. Sounds to me like we have enough oil for the present until
alternate energy's can be developed.

Rummy....raining at the beach.