[Rhodes22-list] Rob's source of facts

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Sep 12 09:07:47 EDT 2008

Herb, you crack me up.  Between your circular logic and you ability to
avoid the point, it quite humorous to watch.  But it's gotten stale and
I so tire of the debate, since you choose to deflect any issue that
challenges you beliefs.  You can't win with your logic so you choose to
insult.  Be that way.  You're on my straight to the trash can list now.
Why waste my time. - rob