[Rhodes22-list] Rob's source of facts

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 09:40:38 EDT 2008

Herb,

Here's an interesting video and it's from CNN so we know it HAS to be true!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaZn1_ZrDPI&eurl=http://williamamos.wordpress.com/2008/09/10/cnn-shows-that-false-internet-smears-are-being-used-on-palin/

I know you were wondering where the people who were suffering from BDS
(Bush Derangement Syndrome) were going to expend all that energy once
he leaves office.  Thank goodness for Sarah Palin, now they can elicit
sympathy for suffering from PDS.

Keep it up Boys and Girls, you're winning hearts and souls for Palin
with every outcry!

Brad