[Rhodes22-list] The Obama Iraq Documentary

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Sep 12 09:58:49 EDT 2008

Slim,

The problem is I don't know what Obama's current policy is on anything.
I don't know what it was.  I don't know if he has changed his mind, or
he hasn't.

Obama is the George W. Bush of the left.  Someone with no known beliefs
or accomplishments who is being sold to the American Public like a pack
of cigarettes with the promise that he is surrounded by advisers who
know what they are doing.  MSM, which is clearly the major beneficiary
of all the money spent on the primary campaigns, just couldn't find
anything wrong with Obama.  In the same way, when the cigarette
companies were their major advertisers, they couldn't find anything
wrong with cigarettes.

I don't like the way that worked out for cigarettes or Bush.  I like it
no better for Obama.

What is Obama's current policy on slurs made on people's families?  When
it was his own family, he made it clear they were off-limits.  But his
advisers seem to believe in order to win they've got to slime McCain's
family, and Palin's family, so Obama just goes along.

MSM wouldn't touch the John Edwards baby story with a 10 foot pole.  But
the idea that Palin's Down Syndrome baby was really her daughter's child
with her husband -- oh, that was front page news within hours of
somebody thinking it up.

And if Obama has any consistency at all, it is "getting along by going
along".  He has never won an election fairly.  The method by which he
ran for the state Senate was declared Unconstitutional by the Supreme
Court.  (Chicago politicians picked the winner before the balloting --
Obama was their boy.)  He won his Senate seat the same way--by getting
his Republican opponent knocked off the ticket -- he ran against nobody.

And he won the primaries the same way -- somehow Obama's margin of
victory in Cook COUNTY was larger than the margin of victory of any
candidate in any STATE.  Caucuses are "smoke filled rooms".  They are
not a "secret ballot".   Quite the reverse -- everyone can see how you
vote, and you are forced to vote over and over until you get it "right".

Obama's campaign had a lot of extorted money in its coffers that it used
to organize caucuses in states Obama will not win.  He cannot win
elections fairly, and the remaining Democrats who still support him are
not sufficient in number to rig the national election.

All of Obama's pals are going to jail, and I believe he will too.

Sarah Palin made her career exposing "good ol' boys" like Obama as
crooks.  I believe that is the real reason she was selected for the
McCain/Palin ticket, and I definitely support it.

I have always turned my back on crooks and liars, and this election is
no exception.  I don't agree with all of the Republican's policies, but
I don't agree with all of the Democrats policies, either.

I think McCain/Palin will be much better for this country than
Obama/Biden, and I also think the country runs better when the President
and Congress are controlled by different parties.

Bill Effros