[Rhodes22-list] Brad, Herb, a reply, political,

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Sep 12 10:41:33 EDT 2008

Brad,

Your utube post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaZn1_ZrDPI&eurl=http://williamamos.wordpress.com/2008/09/10/cnn-shows-that-false-internet-smears-are-being-used-on-palin/

Explained why Rob believes that stuff.  Too bad he has left us.

Herb,

I am sure that you, me and Brad are on many delete files.  Brad's utube post
had one line that expains what goes on.  They believe lies from the left but
are unwilling to check the veracity of what they are told.  Rob said the NPR
is an impartial news source.  The truth that most of its reports start with
a left bias and interpret the news from that bias viewpoint.

Thomas Sowell, who happens to be black, attended the University of Chicago,
how did he learn to write like he does?  See his latest:

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell0900908.php3

For some unknown reason, the person's skin color or ethnic origin does not
always determine their ability to think.  Whereas, others take the path of
least resistance.   The feels good, sounds good path, therefore has to be
good path.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Poltical Cartoon attached: