[Rhodes22-list] Non political - going sailing

Ben Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Fri Sep 12 15:06:14 EDT 2008

Rob;
Enjoy your sail....Sunday for me if it doesn't storm....watched Rutgers get
demolished last night by uncch.
I guess it'll be awhile before my home state's State U can compete with
Ohio, Michigan, Oklahoma, Florida, etc.  We thought we were on the way two
years ago, but it's going to be more than afew years. As for Duke, well as
we say in Joisey, "fuggetaboutit".  Ben