[Rhodes22-list] Political

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 16:16:21 EDT 2008

Well, The guy does actually exist.  He runs cantwell school in Denali which
is a tiny school with 3 teachers.  One high school, one middle school and
one elementary.

His comments about her certainly don't jibe with an 80% approval rating by
Alaskan citizens.

Hank

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Chelle or Bob Ginsburg <chellrg at verizon.net