[Rhodes22-list] Political - Lipstick

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 19:02:57 EDT 2008

Herb,

I'm not a gambler either which is why I put it in  $100 increments so
I can cut it off when I get to the point that I'll get kicked out of
the house if I lose. Just trying to handicap this horse race as an
outsider (which I'm not), Obama has to do something to change the
momentum and soon. Biden isn't doing much for him.  I think you're
right, there's very little upside for Hillary unless she's willing to
take a bullet for the party.  So far, every attack against Palin wins
over another percentage point or two for McCain with women.  You can
only change your position on various issues so many times until your
whole candidacy becomes a joke.  But, let's not forget who we're
dealing with here, expect Chicago style politics on a national scale
before it's over.

Brad