[Rhodes22-list] Thank you Brad, about another Obama - OOPS!

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Sep 12 20:56:12 EDT 2008

Brad,

That long article was great.  Reminds me of a sales motivation meeting I
attended 30+ years ago put on by Xerox for several other organizations.
They had a movie screen that coverered the wall and at the conclusion of the
meeting they had a movie of a flag flying while they played the national
anthem.

Thank you for waving the flag.
http://kids.niehs.nih.gov/lyrics/spangle.htm

Ed K