[Rhodes22-list] Michael W. a way to drop the board

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Sep 12 23:09:01 EDT 2008

Jerry,

In the past, the board usually drops once I get under and lift it a few
times.  It is almost always some sort of mussel or barnacle that jams it.
Moving the board up and down slightly breaks the hold.  This year, things
seem a bit different.  First, there is an unusually large amount of lightly
attached mussel growth all over the bottom.  There may be quite a colony in
the cb trunk.  Alternatively, I may have a broken block in the trunk.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY

From: <cjlowe at sssnet.com>Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 7:54 PM