[Rhodes22-list] UPS Re: Boom Vang, UPS, Whisker Pole

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 23:49:58 EDT 2008

Hi Mary Lou,

Your information was useful as usual.  The pictures told me the exact location of the attachment points.  Much appreciated.

I have looked at link you sent me quite a few time prior to buying the Rhodes, and had forgotten about them.  They are much more helpful now.  I can better understand what I'm looking at.

Do you recall if a backing plate was used in installing that padeye behind the genoa furler, and was it wood or metal?

Thanks again for the pictures and the other information.

It would be great to learn how other experienced Rhodes sailors deal with light air situations.

Caesar
Gentle Breeze (1884 Recycled 2008)