[Rhodes22-list] Question for Herb

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sat Sep 13 00:07:01 EDT 2008

I'm between Dallas and Ft Worth, a bit closer to Ft Worth, roughly 7
miles from DFW Airport. I'm about 260 miles from Houston. Word is that
we're going to get some 30-40 mph sustained winds left over from Ike,
and up to 50-60 mph gusts.

The Dukw is still owned by the same company (they actually have two),
but I don't know that they'll do the same sort of recovery work with it.
Last time cost them quite a bit of money, and I'm not sure he's
financially set to do that again. However, he has my number, and knows
I'll head that way if he needs me to.