[Rhodes22-list] Yamaha T9.9 turns but won't start

AndrewCo acomas at cordys.com
Sun Sep 14 19:08:30 EDT 2008

I wanted to thank everyone who replied.  I learned how to check both the Stop
and Saftey Switches, if the spark plug is sparking, and fuel pump also
pumping.

I got the engine started.  Seem I wasn't pumping enough fuel to prime the
carbarator.  The storm must have completely drained the fuel back into the
fuel tank, and my normal '3' pumps weren't enough to get it started.  Now I
know to pump the bulb until it won't pump any more.

Regards,
Andrew