[Rhodes22-list] Political - Lipstick

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 10:43:03 EDT 2008

Yeah, shock treatments and previous depression.  Eagleton was a good
guy but the McGovern ticket was doomed anyway, not that it mattered in
the long run, Nixon was out in two years, then Ford, then Jimma.
Interesting stuff, history. There's an curious article out today in
the NY Post on "The One" negotiating with the Iraqi's to delay US
troop withdrawals until after the election this fall.  If we've
learned anything at all this election cycle it is that the MSM finds
the "truth" about 1 out of 5 times.  However, comma, if this story is
true and finds "legs", that would look bad for "The One" in the least
and would certainly be grounds for prosecution for treason under the
Logan Act at the worst. We'll see - strange times we're living
through.

Brad