[Rhodes22-list] Political - Lipstick

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 11:18:44 EDT 2008

Rob,

Don't panic yet and don't jump to conclusions, both the writer and the
Iraqi politician involved is suspect (Zebari).  Read "War and
Decision" by Feith and you get a good feel just how quickly the Iraqi
leaders learned "democracy" and playing the press and other
politicians against each other. That said, it will be interesting if
the MSM can spare anyone out of Anchorage to at least do a Google
search on the issue.  I'm still waiting for someone to do a story
about the would be VP's passport stamps vs "The One".  She's never
been to Pakistan - he went during the "missing years" at Columbia
while living with his rich Pakistani friends.  "The One" went to
Germany to make a speech, she went to Germany to visit HER wounded
troops.  Oh well, one can only hope.  Since the press hasn't shown any
responsibility in the last two years, at the least, there's no reason
to expect them to change in the next 50 days or so.

Brad