[Rhodes22-list] Political - for Brad - the way liberals think?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 19:30:08 EDT 2008

Ed,

Frankly, I thought it was pretty stupid for McCain to go on "The
View".  What kind of treatment did he expect? My advice to the
McCain/Palin campaign would be to skip ALL the MSM and take their case
straight to the voters.

Here is an interesting post about ABC's tricks-

http://hollywoodtrenches.vox.com/library/post/make-smaller-telephoto.html

For years I had a subscription to The Atlantic Monthly and the New
Yorker (I know us dumb asses in the 'flyover' states aren't supposed
to read elitist magazines) but cancelled both in 2004.  You are
probably aware of the scandal involving Atlantic's photo shoot of
McCain, eh? The MSM is pulling out all the stops.

You want Hope and Change?  Here it comes - Sarah will blow the GOP as
we know it to pieces like she did in Alaska, the Democrats will
implode, and the MSM is going bankrupt (they are already there
ethically).

Brad