[Rhodes22-list] For Ed, from Maine - political

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Sep 16 01:39:37 EDT 2008

I know you weren't Robert, but it IS a mail "list". If you want to only
speak to one person, I suggest you email him personally. Otherwise, stop
acting like an asshole.

There were rumblings about the possibility of 30mph sustained winds with
gusts up to 50, but the DFW area really didn't get any. As a matter of
fact, planning around it just meant I missed a Saturday of sailing. But,
that's OK, lots of folks had worst issues than that.

BTW, if you're bothered by me having the last word, why in the world
would you end a post with a question to me.

No no, please, mine was a rhetorical question. No need to answer.
Unless, of course, you feel a pressing need to get the last word in...