[Rhodes22-list] Video for Palin campaign (political, humor)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 11:32:28 EDT 2008

Mike,

That's funny!  I know, I know, you don't want to hear this again, BUT,
the links provided to ethanol are more smoke and mirrors.  The Pickens
Plan for natural gas and wind has some promise in the intermediate
term but remember, drilling for gas is the same as drilling for oil.
Helloooooo Nancy!  Speaker Pelosi, hello?  Natural gas is a
hydrocarbon.  Anybody home?

When Sarah's pipeline comes online it will help with the natural gas
supply. It took several decades to wean us off whale oil, horseshit,
and candles.  I predict it will take a few decades to wean ourselves
off of hydrocarbons.  Let Sarah build a bridge to somewhere.

Brad