[Rhodes22-list] Brad, now my turn:

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Sep 16 11:50:19 EDT 2008

Jb,

That is probably one of the most interesting observations / predictions that
has surfaced on this list to date.  Are you taking action on that?  I think
that you're probably right although there are many on "da list" who would be
happy to attempt to take your money.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY