[Rhodes22-list] Brad, now my turn:

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Sep 16 12:36:55 EDT 2008

I don't think it does compare to what the Dems think of Obama. I can't
speak for others, but what I DO know of her, I like. I have yet to see a
public policy about her that I don't like.

I like her personal stand on abortion and gay rights. I also think it's
important, and probably more important, that she is willing to transcend
her personal beliefs and give in to to the constitution and the will of
the people.

I like her willingness to stand up to others, even those "on her side".

I like her willingness to fight corruption.

I especially like her "we can do it, but it's got to be US doing it, not
THEM doing it for us" attitude.