[Rhodes22-list] anchoring

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Sep 18 10:42:49 EDT 2008

Bill,
Thanks for the information on anchoring.  Although there is some debate
on chain vs. no chain, the procedures you describe are very helpful.
While I don't typically anchor, when ever I've attempted it, I've been
less than successful and uncertain about the results. I do not have
enough confidence in my technique to trust my efforts in a storm or even
overnight.  Time to practice using your techniques. - rob