[Rhodes22-list] The story of 'February'

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 14:39:31 EDT 2008

John,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  What a beautiful film and wonderful
story. The site work for the Tuskegee Airman museum and permanent home
for the the Memphis Belle has been done just a mile from my home.
Their story needs to be told and preserved. I cry every time on the
drive home from my Mom and Dad's place, wondering if this will be the
last glimpse of my family's piece of the "Greatest Generation".

Brad