[Rhodes22-list] List Member Condones Criminal Activity ? Political

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 16:14:48 EDT 2008

Herb,

Zactly!  Hitler was just a beer hall bullhsitter in 1923 when he wrote
"Mein Kamph" and it was just an "innocent"  road to discovery.  Read
"Dreams From My Father" from Obama.  O'baby, your daddy already had a
wife in Kenya and went back and knocked her up again, and another, and
another.  Your momma left you because she was too busy and left you
with your  grandmother who busted her ass to get you in the best
schools, -and your reward?  "She was a typical white woman".  Your
second "daddy" registered you as a Muslim in school, like any of us
give a shit this many years later, but just tell the damned truth.
You did exactly what in Chicago? Who exactly did you help?

Forty five days, boys and girls.  I don't give a rat's ass who I piss
off between now and then.  We need to buy ourselves some time and
reorganize the country.  In the meantime, don't hand the keys to your
future over to this demagogue.

Brad