[Rhodes22-list] State by State Alignment (Political)

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 17:13:21 EDT 2008

Hank,

The way they determine things like this is through polling.  All the polls
are conducted by phone and specifically land lines.  One thing they don't
take into account is that young people in their 20s and 30s do not have land
lines--only cell phones.  And young people are more likely to vote Dem.

Heck, I'm even thinking about cancelling my land line.  The only person who
ever calls me on my "home" phone is my dad, other than pollsters and
telemarketers.

Slim