[Rhodes22-list] I Hope These Bastards Get Violated In Prison

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 18:53:52 EDT 2008

Robert,

Small world!  The hacker has been found, David Kernell, son of Mike
Kernell, Tennessee Democratic Senator from the University of Memphis
area.  I'm waiting on my house that I still own in that area to close
any day now (that house is next door to Fred Thompson's best friend
from high school - I built Fred's old friend's house about 5 years
ago).  Frankly, I don't know the Kernell family and I don't wish any
ill will on their 17 year old son, however, a strong message needs to
be sent.  Situations like this make me happy to be only a father and
not a judge.  Punk!

Brad