[Rhodes22-list] Political -Criminal Activity -

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 20:45:34 EDT 2008

Ed,

Correction, Mike Kernell is a TN State Representative.  His son will
be charged with a federal offense.  If it were merely a local charge,
he would cop a plea at 201 Poplar, Memphis and get a 30 day assignment
as a "community organizer" for ACORN.  Unfortunately for this "kid"
(who could be serving along side Trak Palin or my "kid" in the
service) he's in deep doo-doo.

Brad