[Rhodes22-list] List Member Condones Criminal Activity ? Political

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 01:31:55 EDT 2008

I've had the nickname "Slim" since the early 80s.  I used to play a lot of
pool and I was in leagues and tournaments and such.  Since "Minnesota Fats"
was already taken, and since I'm slim, my friends started calling me
"Minnesota Slim."  Ya had to have a pool name.

The nick has evolved over the years and now my blues name is "Cross-Eyed
Slim" when I play the harmonica.

When I joined the Rhodes list 8 years ago there were three Steves so I chose
to go by my nick to avoid confusion.  I miss Steve Little.  I could always
count on him to do his government analysis work to pay for my welfare
check.  8-)

Slimmy