[Rhodes22-list] Politics - The US MSM - reply to advocate for America, Brad

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Sep 19 10:10:48 EDT 2008

Brad,

Thank you for keeping us informed.  Certainly CNN (aka Communist News
Network) does not do it.

The following is posted for Brad's and a select few others information.
Fellow travelers should not read.

Locally we have a Black news columnist (Leonard Pitts) who is openly an
Obama advocate.  In the past week he has written several columns spouting
all the bias main stream media talking points.  Finally our local communist
rag the Greenville News printed a letter to the editor reply:

Aug. 19, 2008 Letter to Editor:

Leonard Pitts failed in a recent column to explain why Democrats can't
answer questions as well as Republicans. The real reason is that Democrats
cannot tell the truth behind their policies. If they did, they would never
be elected.

What is the Democrat's guide to governing? Control Americans' lives down to
what we can eat, based on their standards.

Democrat tax policy? Steal from people who have money and give it to
programs they favor.

Democrat foreign policy? Appeasement, in hopes our enemies will leave us
alone.

Democrat energy policy? Force Americans to conserve by limiting supply and
driving prices up.

Democrat economic policy? Capitalism, free trade and low taxes are bad:
fascism, tariffs and higher taxes are good.

Democrat education? Keep our schools the liberal madrassas they are now by
blocking vouchers, home schooling and any real reform.

Democrat morality? Abortion and gay rights are the cornerstones, secularism
and humanism the guiding lights. Christianity does not apply.

Democrat homeland security? Shrink the military, tie the hands of our
anti-terrorist strategy, unionize everything and give terrorists the same
rights as a citizen.

Democrat patriotism? Never-ending criticism of our commander in chief and
our military, supporting our enemies and blaming America are required. Flag
waving, the Pledge of Allegiance and public support of our nation are
discouraged.

Mr. Pitts, it is no mystery why Democrats have trouble explaining their
positions while Republicans do not. It's difficult to justify being
anti-American on all the issues, in an American election.
Jonathan A. Wynn
Taylors

Posted for Brad.

Ed K