[Rhodes22-list] List Member Condones Criminal Activity ?Political

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 11:36:21 EDT 2008

Here's the man in his own words-

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/05/trooper-in-palin-probe-trying-to-put-mistakes-behind-him/

The Trooper wasn't fired even AFTER the Commissioner was replaced.
Also note, Palin asked that this Trooper be investigated BEFORE she
was Guv.

So here we are with a sitting US Senator negotiating with foreign
governments about US Armed Forces troop deployments in clear violation
of the Logan Act, and all eyes are focussed on one Alaskan cop.

The press in this country is sure covering your Six! (anal port for
you non-pilot types)

Brad