[Rhodes22-list] Political Criminal Activity reply

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Sep 19 13:18:25 EDT 2008

Rob,

As you may have noticed other replies, it is not a criminal matter.  In fact
it is not a legal civil matter, but a legislative matter.  And who would
serve and enforce their subpoena?  It would be the Sergeant at Arms of the
legislature.

Maybe a reading of the Virginia Constitution and the rules of your own state
legislature are in order?  Just to understand the gibberish being proffered
as relevant facts by the main stream media.

Remember that the main stream media is for the most part very biased and
selective in what they report and the word picture they are trying to paint.
Understand, they want you to believe their story.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
"I have learned that if I had been allowed to shoot things when I wanted to
shoot them in the first place, we would have significantly fewer problems."
(Lt. Worf, USS Enterprise)