[Rhodes22-list] Political Criminal Activity reply

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Sep 19 16:18:05 EDT 2008

Rummy, did you REALLY say that??? Or more importantly, do you REALLY
believe that???

First of all, there are other options between reading a "newspaper or
watching their news on the TV." The internet has been a wonderful thing.
Not that everything is to be believed there either, but at least a lot
more people get their chance to say something.

I do agree that "without credibility, they have nothing at all". 60
Minutes (you know, show of  T.V. "news" fame) has gotten a first hand
taste of that. Surely you're not going to fall back on "does not concoct
stories" with them... The "nothing at all" theory would also help
explain why so many news agencies are in trouble, and dropping fast.