[Rhodes22-list] Brother Brad & Captain Collins

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Sep 19 18:51:10 EDT 2008

Brad,

You copied that follow up article directly into your post, and it was good
and appropiate, but where is citation?  Documentation of authenticity?

Andrew said, "If he didn't do anything why not show up?"  Why bother?  I
would ignore a useless and worthless subpoena, too.  And most Americans
would too.  That committe is not the IRS.  I do not bow to false gods.

I suspect that Todd Palin has a similar viewpoint.  Really you should too,
but I will not order you to adopt my viewpoint.  I have no right to order
you to and in my opinion they had no right to order him to appear.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19580575/grease.bmp grease.bmp