[Rhodes22-list] Palin's Hacked Email Account (Religious or Politcal, you choose)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Sep 19 19:30:20 EDT 2008

This is one of the best explanations of the whole sorry affair that I've
seen so far.

Warning, there IS "geek" in there, if some of you need translating, feel
free to ask:

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/09/17/the-story-behind-the-palin-e-mail-hacking/

I thought of particular interest was this piece from the person who
(probably) is the "hacker":

=====

/Earlier it was just some prank to me, I really wanted to get something
incriminating which I was sure there would be, just like all of you anon
out there that you think there was some missed opportunity of glory,
well there WAS NOTHING, I read everything, every little blackberry
confirmation... all the pictures, and there was nothing, and it finally
set in, THIS internet was serious business, yes I was behind a proxy,
only one, if this shit ever got to the FBI I was fucked, I panicked, i
still wanted the stuff out there but I didn't know how to rapidshit all
that stuff, so I posted the pass on /b/, and then promptly deleted
everything, and unplugged my internet and just sat there in a comatose state
/=====

I think that what is also noteworthy, if  you read between the lines of
the article, is that it would appear that the intent of the original
"hacker" (actually, in the computer geek world, he used social
engineering to get the password, he didn't actually hack it)  was to
post her email account AND password on a public BBS notorious for it's
postings of racially "insensitive" photographs, porn, and even kiddie porn.

Wonder how long it would have been, had the "white knight fucker" not
intervened, before some of that "stuff" WOULD have made it into her
email account.

Wonder if the leftists would have then been walking around saying "yeah,
SURE her account was hacked".

Finally, you self-righteous prigs who are saying this is no big deal, I
wonder how loud you'd be screaming if it was YOUR user ID and password
posted on a forum where typical "pranks" include racist and kiddie porn
photographs.

Some of you on this list should truly be ashamed.

I leave with this observation of the recent actions of  some on the left:

Pamela Anderson said that Palin should "suck it" (without defining "it",
I'm sure Anderson's probably familiar with the act) because ... well,
apparently it's because Palin has radically different beliefs than Anderson.

Sandra Bernhard, a leftist "comedienne" (I've never found her
particularly funny, and don't blame my political views because I DO find
Rosanne funny, and DID find Carlin funny, before he died) says "Turncoat
bitch! Don't you fuckin' reference Old Testament, bitch! You stay with
your new Goyish crappy shiksa funky bullshit! Don't you touch my Old
Testament, you bitch! Because we have left it open for interpre-ta-tion!
It is no longer taken literally!". Again, apparently because Palin dares
to have beliefs different than Bernhards.

And now, the "hacker" (who is allegedly, but very believably allegedly,
the son of Democratic Tennessee State Rep. Mike Kernell) says the guy
who informed Palin of what was being done to her account is a "white
knight fucker", apparently because he interfered with their "fun".

Yeah, let's turn it all over to those tolerant folks on the left!