[Rhodes22-list] mushrooms

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Fri Sep 19 19:41:46 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reply, Peter.

I've seen fishermen use a small plastic-covered
mushroom.  Your suggestion to use one as a
weight on a rode had not occurred to me, and is
interesting.  How do you think it compares with
a 6# folding grapnel for general utility?

/Robert