[Rhodes22-list] Pointing Problem

Alan Robertson bigal_61 at msn.com
Sun Sep 21 22:11:59 EDT 2008

I realize that you sail a lot single handed; we don't. The only time we can point up closer is to run the jib sheets inside of the outmost shrouds, sit any "friendly" guests over 150 lbs. on the windward side with life preservers buckled and get THOR IV over on a nice 12-15 degree heel. Anything more or any weight on the leeward side means a mop-up job if the non-sailors have just had lunch!
Bigal_61 at msn.com