[Rhodes22-list] Pointing Problem

MichaelT mticse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:55:54 EDT 2008

Thanks Rummy. From what I can tell its the original jib sail. Born in 1987
:).
In looking at old receipts from the original owner, the main sail was
replaced in 1997. But not sure if the jib sail was also. Is there a way to
verify?

So if someone has a blownout sail, can Sailcare take care of this or is a
new sail in order?

Michael