[Rhodes22-list] Herb, about the Pete posting [John Locke note]

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Sep 23 12:33:13 EDT 2008

Herb,

I am not convinced that Pete really posted that last email.  I received
essentially the same post on Sept 13 from someone in central Virginia.  I
did not question the sender, but have not gotten around to cleaning it out
of an inbox.  That post while it appeared to come from the sender, was not
consistant with past posts.  Almost as if the original senders email address
was hijacked.

So either Pete copied an email he received and posted it or... the spooks
are busy stealing addresses and sending out bogus emails.

The essence and wording are too close to say that it is not a program event.

This supports the dirty tricks that Obama campaign is supposed to be using.

Even if Peter posted his email, the majority of what was said is being
generated somewhere else.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19631625/Bhho.gif Bhho.gif