[Rhodes22-list] A bit of light at the end of the tunnel - David, thank you for the flashlight

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Sep 24 06:46:56 EDT 2008

David,

Thank you for the update.  I have seen reports where Berkshire has acquired
several smaller companies, but this is significant.

Mr. Buffet is known to examine the financial information in detail and
demand truth and accuracy.  So he is seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

Again, thank you.
Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19646273/back%2Bseat.gif back+seat.gif