[Rhodes22-list] how to become a foriegn policy expert

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 12:07:47 EDT 2008

Pete,

Sweetheart, did you not watch Sarah Palin's acceptance speech at the
RNC convention?  She said that she would be an advocate for special
needs children.  Don't worry son, help is on the way.

On a more serious note, as Commander of the Alaska National Guard,
Palin has a security clearance.  It only makes sense because Alaska is
home to one of the biggest and most sensitive "listening posts", both
fixed and flying, in the country.  My boy (actual child) has a
security clearance and it was hell to pay to answer all the questions
about littering and speeding tickets to get.  Your (well I can't say
'boy', that would sure as hell raise a charge of racism) candidate
would struggle to get a security clearance unless he can get elected
POTUS.  His autobiography alone would disqualify him.

Good luck Kid!

Brad