[Rhodes22-list] Old-style rudder head for sale

sk8ersr at copper.net sk8ersr at copper.net
Wed Sep 24 13:37:57 EDT 2008

--- sprocket80 at mail.com wrote:

From: "Todd Tavares" <sprocket80 at mail.com>
To: "The Rhodes 22 Email List" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Old-style rudder head for sale
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:57:26 -0500

All,

    I have a single piece rudder head for sale. It is the old style that has two metal plates on the sides.

It is 1 1/2" white Kingstarboard.  It was professionally made by a plastics on a CNC machine.  The price is at cost of $125.00 plus shipping.

If anyone is interested, I could send pics.

I own a 1973 Rhodes, which is certainly old style. I have split the bottom portion of my rudder. The top portion is ok as is the tiller. Does the part of the rudder you selling include the bottom part? Thank You. Bob Kesselring  sk8ersr at copper.net

Todd T.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses