[Rhodes22-list] Political

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Sep 24 13:59:10 EDT 2008

Brad,

You're not seeing the real picture here....

If you were Hillary,
If you SPOKE like Hillary,
If you held the IDEAS and PHILOSOPHIES that Hillary holds,
If you had just suffered the HUMILIATING DEFEAT that Hillary only
recently suffered
And finally, last but my no means least, if you LOOKED like Hillary

Would you want to be on the stage with Palin.

You unthinking, unfeeling cad you!