[Rhodes22-list] Andrew Collins and his Fallow Traveler

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Sep 24 14:19:24 EDT 2008

Andrew:

Most Rhodies hardly use their traveler.  Peter Thorn recently posted
modification to his R22's Traveler.  His modification is in part based on
his use of a traveller for racing.  If you do not race, do not worry about
not using it.  Just ask Captain Rummy.

Years ago a Rhodie from Tennessee, aka, Wally Buck, devised a simple way to
make the traveler easier to use.  Instead of two separate lines as boat
comes from Stan, Wally replaced both with a single line.  I made this
modification and found that I would occassionally now use the traveler.  The
single line modification works if you must use the traveler.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
att http://www.nabble.com/file/p19654894/encounters.jpg encounters.jpg
achment: