[Rhodes22-list] in praise of Mt. Gay

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Sep 24 16:24:21 EDT 2008

Ben,
You may recall, we (da list) used to ask new members to introduce
themselves by telling us where they sailed, what their experience was,
and what was their favorite rum.  We had a "my favorite rum" discussion
a couple of months ago.  While Mt. Gay is good, I still prefer Appleton
Estate Rum (made in Jamaica). Give it a try sometime over ice (or
straight up which is my favorite). - rob