[Rhodes22-list] in praise of Mt. Gay

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 16:26:13 EDT 2008

I've been a long time rum drinker and I have tried Rummy's Mt. Gay.  It's
not bad, but my favorite is Bacardi 1873 Solera.  The only similarities it
has to the rest of Bacardi's rum is the logo.  It is a wonderful, very
smooth darker rum.  It makes a GREAT Cuba Libre' (rum & coke with lime).  It
can be hard to fine but it is worth it when you do.

Hank