[Rhodes22-list] Gas in TN-Brad

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 17:20:39 EDT 2008

Elle,

Not yet.  The Valero refinery is located here and my employer is the
biggest customer (via pipeline direct to the airport). I don't know
what's going on in Nashville and Knoxville.  Yesterday 87 octane was
going for $3.65.  One of my jobs in high school during the embargo
days of 73'-74' was to call around a several state area and score
tanker loads of fuel on the spot market (general aviation was strong
then and we were a popular cross-country fuel stop).  Let's hope we
haven't gone back to that.

Brad