[Rhodes22-list] Andrew Collins and his Fallow Traveler

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Sep 24 17:31:21 EDT 2008

Thanks for the clarification. We teach a class every year at our club
(yeah, I know there's folks on here that think I don't sail, but somehow
I managed to squeeze in a 25 ton masters, so let 'em think what they
want) and the terms are pretty consistently confused, even by folks with
experience.

Your use of "fancy Harkens" made me think you were talking about cam
cleats. I couldn't picture how a clamcleat could move much towards
"fancy"; but then, leave it to Harken, huh?