[Rhodes22-list] Campaigns and Such (was Gas in TN-Brad) Political

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Sep 24 18:18:15 EDT 2008

Brad, back when I was 18 and a sophomore in college, there were two
classes that were a little tougher than I expected. I'm one of those
guys that did poorly in college because I coasted through high school
with no trouble, and had 0 study habits. I cannot remember a single time
studying for a class until my second year of college.

Two classes, Physiological Psych and The Pentateuch. Both of those, I
stayed up literally all night the night before cramming. I cleared them,
but barely. Had you asked me a week later what I "knew", I'd have been
in trouble. That's the nature of cramming, and though I'm not Obama's
age, my short term memory at 18 was MUCH better than it is ... what was
I saying? Oh yeah, better then than now.

Obama's been cramming for 3 days. I bet there's a good reason he doesn't
want it postponed.

Send in Sarahcuda.